Explore North Queensland’s World Heritage Wet Tropics Rainforest, while discovering what Regional Food and Wine Producers have to offer. Travel off the beaten track, savour exotic tastes and visit plantations, while hearing the stories behind the foods, from Paddock to Plate.
Excite your taste buds, with the flavours of regional foods including tropical fruit wines, cheeses, chocolate, coffee, and macadamias. Sights include Lake Barrine, the Kauri Pines and the Curtain Fig Tree, nestled in Wet Tropics Rainforest, as well as rich fertile plains, the dry outback and historic country towns.
Be entertained, by an informative driver/guide, who will show you, and explain about, the Atherton Tablelands’ points of interest, the diversity of foods it produces, as well as the mining and timber industries.
Food, Wine and Rainforest Tour Inclusions
– Air conditioned Vehicle
– Small Groups (Max 21)
– Tropical Fruit Wines
– Cheese and Chocolate factory visit
– Coffee Plantation visit
– Macadamia Plantation visit
– Farm tours and all tastings
– World Heritage Listed Wet Tropics Rainforest
– Lake Barrine, the Kauri Pines and the Curtain Fig Tree
– Scenic mountain drives
– Seafood lunch at an historic hotel/pub (alternatives available)
– Friendly, knowledgeable and informative driver-guide
– Accommodation Transfers from Cairns and the Northern Beaches. (Excludes Port Douglas)
– Government Fees and charges