Cairns Lifestyle staff can now make it easier than ever to help you make the move to Cairns less stressful.
Our staff can inspect any property that you are looking at renting, from Edmonton down South all the way up to Palm Cove on the Northern Beaches.
Our staff member will inspect the property, take note of any issues that they believe may be apparent, take photos (without fish eye lenses) and short video footage and once processed, will contact you and send you a link to your own personal report on the Cairns Lifestyle website.
To find out more, please refer to our Moving to Cairns – Finding a rental property article. It is advisable to submit an enquiry by clicking here or CALL US on 0417 777 906 to confirm availability before booking.
Terms and Conditions
Cairns Lifestyle as a third party can inspect properties for you at your requirement. With regards to our terms and conditions, please read below.
1. Cancellation within 23 hours or less of the set inspection time incur a 50% cancellation fee.
2. Cancellation made 24 hours or more incur a 10% transaction and processing fee for the refund.
3. Cairns Lifestyle staff are not liable for any faults or issues with a property that is discovered once moving in. Our staff will give the best unbiased analysis on the property and their own personal feedback on the property and its location, however Cairns Lifestyle staff are not qualified building or pest inspectors.
4. This rental inspection service was designed to represent you as a potential tenant, providing a physical inspection that is required by all real estate agents in Cairns prior to being able to apply for tenancy. Cairns Lifestyle have no associations with real estate agents or independent land lords.
5. Cairns Lifestyle prides itself on delivering a great service, in the event a staff member is unable to view a property of your choice for any reasons out of their control Cairns Lifestyle reserves the right to try to reschedule another time and date with the real estate agent or if not possible view another property on your behalf without incurring liabilities or additional fees.